We can arrange corporate documents to be notarised or any other document that the director or representative of the Company needs to sign
We can arrange a meeting at one of our offices in central London, one of our notaries can attend your premises at your convenience with our mobile notary service, or offer our electronic notarisation services where applicable.
- Certificates of incorporation and certificates of incorporation on change of name.
- KYC identity documentation certification for your foreign branch’s local bank to add your UK based directors to their list of signatories for your foreign bank account, including certified copies of the directors’ passport ID pages, driving licence, utility bills and degree certificates.
- Certificates of good standing, including ordering these from Companies House at your request.
- Memoranda of association.
- Articles of association, including arranging and certifying translations of these into any foreign language requested.
- Applications for registration of the company or its branch/subsidiary at a foreign commercial register.
- Written resolutions of the sole director or board of directors, minutes of a meeting of the board of directors – including the drafting of these for you if requested.
- Shareholders’ resolutions.
- Powers of attorney and letters of authorisation.
- Contracts, US gaming licence applications, licence agreements and deeds relating to foreign property.
- Documentation to protect your intellectual property worldwide, including affidavits for court submission, deeds of assignment, trademark assignments and trademark filing and patent registration documents.
- Copies of company documents such as share certificates, share registers, registers of directors or registers of members, certified by the company secretary or one of the company’s directors in the presence of a notary.
- International and UK affidavits sworn on oath or affirmed as commissioner for oaths
- Directors’ statutory declarations as commissioner for oaths.
UK companies – setting up a foreign branch or subsidiary
We have experience helping British companies expand into Italy, Germany, the UAE, Lithuania and more by merging with, acquiring or establishing a local branch/ subsidiary in the chosen country. Documents can often involve the (sworn) translation of the company formation documents including the certificate of incorporation, memorandum and articles of association, and directors’ resolutions or board minutes approving the transaction. In the case of a PLC or LLP, we would review the articles of association or LLP agreement to help you ascertain if further documents would be required, such as minutes of an executive committee.
Companies in liquidation
Where documentation needs to be notarised in relation to a company in liquidation, we will need to inspect the notices at the Law Gazette and receive instructions from the appropriate authorised person, which may be a jointly or severally appointed liquidator or administrator.
We regularly work with all the Consulates in London, and we are also members of the Italian Chamber of Commerce, Arab British Chamber of Commerce and Spanish Chamber of Commerce.
Corporate or private documents notarised by our Notaries Public; deeds, agreements, powers of attorney, copy passports, diploma degrees, marriage and birth certificates, affidavits and declarations.
Legalisation at the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office by means of an apostille, as well as Embassies, Consulates and High Commissions in London submitted with professional courier service.
We provide Professional certified translations of business, accounting, legal and professional corporate or private documents from English to any foreign languages and vice versa. The languages we cover include, but not limited to Italian, Spanish, Greek, Polish, German, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese.
We review, pre-clear, notarise and register ship mortgages, discharge, transfer of mortgages, bills of sale, declarations of ownership and appointment of authorised officers at ship registries.
We can arrange corporate documents to be notarised or any other document that the director(s) or representative of the Company needs to sign. We can arrange a meeting at one of our offices in central London or one of our notaries can attend your premises for your convenience with our mobile notary service in London and beyond.
As a process agent (agent for service of process, registered agent) we are able act as an independent party upon whom documents, notices, court and arbitration proceedings may be served on behalf of our client.
Let us do the heavy lifting for you
If you have any questions regarding the apostille or legalisation process, please forward your documents to us by email to [email protected], we will then review them and advise you on the fees and timescales and if any supporting documents will be required. Alternatively, complete this form